Minaya Learning Global Solutions’ passion for learning and development extends to our community at large. We invest our time, talent and treasures to support educational and professional advancement of those in our community. K-12, Higher Education, nonprofits and the development of local business are all important to our mission.
Here are some examples:
- We supported the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce develop a three-year strategic plan for the Chamber.
- We assisted the National Minority Supplier Development Council in selecting a learning management system for minority-owned businesses across the country.
- Our COO and Learning and Development Manager serve on the Board for the local ATD Southwest Florida Chapter.
- Our CEO serves on the School Board for the Cape Coral Charter School Authority and the Board for the Children Services Foundation of Southwest Florida.
- Cape Coral Charter School Authority
- Children’s Services Foundation
- Lee County School District
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Association for Talent Development Southwest Florida Chapter
- Association for Talent Development
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council
- Horizon Council
- Lee Health Foundation
- Hispanic Vote
- Dunbar High School
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
- Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce
- Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Junior Achievement
- Uncommon Friends
- March of Dimes
- Calusa Nature Center